New platinum sponsor of RMHC WA Gala Ball
Barbagallo Group is announced as new Platinum Sponsor of Ronald McDonald House Gala Ball
Ronald McDonald House Charities WA (RMHC WA) is pleased to announce Barbagallo as the new RMHC WA Gala Ball Platinum Sponsor.
Barbagallo and RMHC WA are connected in their shared understanding of the importance of family. Founded in 1967 by brothers Alf and Tony Barbagallo, the family-owned business has been a well-respected automotive operation for over half a century.
As a long-term supporter of WA’s home away from home, Barbagallo has a direct impact on keeping WA families with seriously ill children close together during difficult times.
RMHC WA Gala Ball Chair, Carmel Leaker, says the support by Barbagallo for the Gala Ball is a celebration between two organisations that share the value of family.
“We are excited that Barbagallo has chosen to join us as a Platinum Sponsor for the 2021 Gala Ball. By joining us, Barbagallo is helping to ensure this valued WA service continues to deliver crucial family-centred care.”
After being involved in the RMHC for a number of years, Barbagallo are thrilled to have the opportunity to be the Platinum Sponsor of the RMHC WA Gala Ball in 2021.
Barbagallo Dealer Principal, Vince Barbagallo, said “We understand the importance of the service provided by RMHC WA for WA families. It is with great pleasure and pride that we join the RMHC WA Gala Ball as a Platinum Sponsor in 2021. We look forward to continuing our support of WA’s home away from home and making an impact on the lives of Western Australian families.”
The much-loved RMHC WA Gala Ball is crucial in raising funds for WA’s sick kids and their families. In 2020, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the event was cancelled, which significantly impacted the fundraising revenue for RMHC WA.
The RMHC WA Gala Ball returns with anticipation in 2021 and will be held on November 13. This year, the theme is ‘Brave’ and takes its inspiration from the brave WA children that are fighting big battles at the House every day.
The partnership between Barbagallo and RMHC WA will ensure resilient Western Australian families with seriously ill children stay connected to the medical care they require.
For any media enquiries please contact Saara Khan, Communications & Media Coordinator, RMHC WA email@example.com
About Ronald McDonald House Charities WA
For 31 years RMHC WA has kept sick children and their families together, supported and thriving; far from home at the most difficult times of their lives.
Each year over 2,000 WA families with seriously ill children reach out to RMHC WA for support 24/7, 365 days a year.
Information and Stats about RMHC WA
- RMHC WA has supported WA families with seriously ill children for over 30 years.
- RMHC WA provides an essential service to families throughout the state with seriously ill or injured children requiring medical treatment in Perth.
- On average 2,000 families will access accommodation and services provided by Ronald McDonald House in a year.
- Children that require treatment in Perth and the support of RMHC WA have diverse illness and injury.
- Ronald McDonald House operates 24/7, 365 days a year. Around the clock, children and their families are cared for by Family Liaison Officers (FLOs).
- Some families require the continued support of RMHC WA over years.
- 27% of families identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
About Barbagallo Motors
The Barbagallo Group was founded by brothers Alf and Tony Barbagallo in 1967.
From its humble beginnings, the Barbagallo Group has grown to become a brand synonymous with luxury, prestige and exemplary customer service.
Information and Stats about Barbagallo Motors
- Barbagallo Motors has been operating and family run for 54 years in the WA community.
- Home to 11 automotive brands (Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Fiat, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Rolls-Royce & Volvo), Barbagallo Marine, Barbagallo Watch and Barbagallo Art.
- Located in two locations across WA – Osborne Park (Sales & Service Centre for all brands) & Cannington (Service Centre)