Ways to Help
MAKE A MEAL
WHY MAKE A MEAL
Ronald McDonald House Randwick provides a home away from home for regional families of seriously ill children with the aim to keep families close during their time of need. Parents often return to the House after a long day at the hospital with their child and cooking a meal may be the last thing on their minds. This is an area where the House can take the stress away from a parent and make their lives easier.
Ronald McDonald House needs your help to ensure an efficient and quality dinner time service for families staying in the House.
MAKE A MEAL
The Make a Meal Dinner Program invites teams of co-workers, community groups, friends and family members to prepare dinner for the families staying at the House. Ronald McDonald House Randwick provides the kitchen, and you provide the food and enthusiastic chefs! You’ll be rewarded with a fun and meaningful experience, while you help make our families lives that little bit easier.
Dress up, decorate the dining room, theme your experience how you wish. Groups wishing to take part will be asked to make a financial contribution to assist with the running of the house and asked to cover the costs of ingredients.
- Initial enquiries through the expression of interest below
- Select a date & pay deposit
- Receive a sample set of menus to choose from
- Select your menus 3 weeks prior to your date & finalise payment
- Arrive at RMH Randwick from 3pm on your date
- Kitchen orientation completed with full team
- Get cooking!
- Dinner served 6:30pm
- Final clean up and tour of House