Ways to Help
Your generous donation will go towards helping regional Western Australian families with sick children receive extra support and care through an extremely hard time in their lives. Donations to Ronald McDonald House will go towards a number of different areas including the cost of accommodation, putting food on the table, keeping the lights on and hot water running. This will also enable us to keep families close during their time of need. There are many ways to lend a helping hand and provide the support that families staying in our House need. Ronald McDonald House Perth is always happy to receive support from the community, however there are times when we cannot accept donations of a certain kind.
WHAT WE CAN ACCEPT:
- Monetary donations - cash, cheque or by EFTPOS
- Books - must be new
- Toys - must be new and in boxes or original packaging
- Condiments - must be individually wrapped e.g. sugar, butter, tea bags
- Knitted goods - must be new
For more information on what we can accept please call the Fundraising Team on (08) 9346 9000.
WHAT WE CAN’T ACCEPT:
- Food - tinned goods, biscuits, meat and poultry
- NO USED goods - clothing, toys, games, bed linen, furniture and books
- Cleaning products - e.g. laundry detergent, dish washing liquid, soap, floor/bathroom/kitchen cleaner.
You don't have to donate a huge amount to make a difference - you can donate a little, regularly. Regular Givers, or Housemates, are such an important part of the RMH Perth family. By supporting us with a weekly, fortnightly or monthly gift, you can help to ensure that we're able to look to the future, whilst continuing to provide accomodation for regional families with a seriously ill child right now. Become a Housemate today, with a donation of as little as $1 a day. For more information on how you can become a regular giver please email or call the Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (08) 9346 9000.