Ways to help
FEAST WITH FRIENDS
Ronald McDonald House North Queensland provides a home away from home for regional North Queensland families of seriously ill children with the aim to keep families close during their time of need. Parents often return to the House after a long day at the hospital with their child and cooking a meal may be the last thing on their minds. This is an area where the House can take the stress away from a parent and make their lives easier.
Ronald McDonald House needs your help to ensure an efficient and quality dinner time service for families staying in the House.
FEAST WITH FRIENDS
The Feast with Friends Dinner Program invites teams of co-workers, community groups, friends and family members to prepare dinner for the families staying at the House. Ronald McDonald House North Queensland provides the kitchen, and you provide the food and enthusiastic chefs! You’ll be rewarded with a fun and meaningful experience, while you help make our families lives that little bit easier.
Dress up, decorate the dining room, theme your experience how you wish. Groups wishing to take part will be asked to make a financial contribution which will cover the costs of ingredients.
After cooking dinner, we encourage you to sit down and enjoy dinner whilst spending time getting to know our RMHNQ families. Then finish up your evening with a tour of our fabulous home away from home. We can ensure you’ll have an awesome time and a very rewarding experience, all whilst helping make families lives that little bit easier.
- Initial enquiries through the expression of interest below
- Select a date
- Receive a sample set of menus to choose from
- Select your menus 3 weeks prior to your date & finalise payment/grocery order
- Submit online grocery order for delivery the day before your meal
- Arrive at RMH North Queensland at 3pm on your date
- Kitchen orientation completed with full team
- Get cooking!
- Dinner served between 6pm-7pm
- Final clean up and tour of House