EDMED FOR TEACHERS
ABOUT EDMED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
As teachers, it's important to consider the whole of the child's wellbeing when planning for the student - socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically.
Our EDMed Professional Development provides teachers with information and educational strategies that can be applied to children with a diverse range of illnesses.
By registering for our free, one hour, professional development session we can assist teaching staff to:
- Better understand the impact of chronic illness and treatments on a student’s learning
- Examine the emotional, social, physical and cognitive issues faced by students
- Develop ideas and strategies to enhance learning
- Examine the changes needed to achieve better learning outcomes
- Understand the teaching learning approaches specific to students with chronic health issues
- Examine the importance of school connectedness
EDMed is approved and or accredited in most states in Australia as teacher’s professional development.
For more information on how to access EDMed Professional Devleopment please contact us by phone 1300 307 642 or email email@example.com