How You Can Help
BECOME A SUPPORTER
Ronald McDonald House Charities is a credible, professional and proactive organisation and one of the most respected children’s charities in Australia. We work collaboratively with our partners to identify their needs and present opportunities that will ensure the partnership is sustainable and provides shared value.
Each partnership is tailored to meet the needs of each partner, but most of our partnerships are structured to include at least two of the following three areas:
1. Financial Support
Direct financial support is the lifeblood of every charity. Our work on behalf of seriously ill children and their families depends on the commitment of our generous supporters who provide the essential funds and resources for us to help make a difference to those most in need.
2. In-Kind Donations
Donations are vital to cost-offsetting the operations of our programs, and also to making the day-to-day lives of families with a seriously ill child easier and more comfortable.
3. Employee and Stakeholder Engagement and Volunteering
Volunteering at our Houses makes it possible to engage your employees and stakeholders directly in the work of Ronald McDonald House Charities. The quality and direct impact of our volunteer program is a proven way to increase employee morale, pride and sense of teamwork. It makes a difference within the workplace and engages stakeholders as a result of your organisation's community involvement and local commitment. Importantly, volunteering is a thoroughly rewarding experience for all involved, including volunteers and members of the families supported by our programs.
Working with Ronald McDonald House Charities:
- Ronald McDonald House Charities is mission and outcome focussed.
- We have a proven history of working successfully with corporate partners and sponsors to deliver award-winning partnerships.
- Working with a trusted charity will improve your business profile and brand health by providing tangible results from your commitment and investment in the community.
- We are a national brand with a local footprint in locations across Australia. We collaborate with local health, business and community sectors.
- Help develop and reinforce your organisational and brand values, vision and mission by alignment with one of the most trusted children’s charities in Australia, a brand that resonates strongly with consumers
- Influence consumer decision making by aligning with our trusted brand and leveraging our brand equity. Consumers are increasingly likely to be influenced in their purchasing decisions by a company’s association and commitment to a cause.
- Increase your online presence and engagement with consumers via social media channels with rich, emotive and visual content about your support of Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Our partnerships are tailored to create shared value, benefitting your business, our charity and the children and families we support.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities has national and international links. Be part of something big.
Ronald McDonald House Charities is seeking new and exciting partnerships to help us continue to open our hearts and doors. We seek partnerships that create shared value and results that are tangible, immediate and long lasting.
To find out more about how you can work with us, as a tailored, long-term partnership or a one-off donation, please contact us today.
National Corporate Partnerships Manager - Benita Gevorkian
(02) 9875 6541
0414 864 403
National Corporate Partnerships Executive - Amy Holton
(02) 9875 6171