Make a Difference
PARTNER WITH US
Partnering with Ronald McDonald House Westmead or the Westmead Chapter offers meaningful support for families, as well as tangible benefits to your community or organisation.
BUILD A PARTNERSHIP
By expanding your involvement, you can engage more staff, receive additional partnership benefits and have a much greater impact in supporting seriously ill children and their families.
Broader partnership and engagement opportunities include:
- In kind donations of product or services, which offset the cost of running the House and Family Room
- Enabling your staff to participate in a Payroll Giving Program, which includes a small regular, pre-tax donation
- Enabling your staff to participate in individual or group volunteering opportunities at the House
- Contributing financially to a much-needed upgrade or renovation project at the House
- Sponsoring a Room, or key program, at the House.
- Internal fundraising events to engage staff on an on-going basis to increase morale, connectivity and foster team-work
- Attending fundraising events with key clients or staff
- Collaborating on a retail or marketing campaign
- Setting up an Everyday Hero page and dedicating your next run, walk or swim to supporting seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Westmead
Additional opportunities can be discussed and tailored to provide your organisation with value and return in acknowledgement of your support.
For more information on partnering with Ronald McDonald House Westmead, or the Chapter as a whole, please contact Ashley Southwell on (02) 9806 7111, or by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your organisation is not able to facilitate a broader partnership with RMHW, but is able to assist in keeping its doors open through a financial contribution, please contact supportingGWS@rmhc.org.au.